Senior Software Engineer (.NET with Sitecore Experience)
Permanent | Sydney
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new web solutions and enhancements to existing web solutions. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Self-starter who doesn't wait around for others to help
- A problem-solver
- Don't require constant supervision to ensure the task is getting done
- Put in the extra effort where required to ensure a tight timeline can be met
Must be certified in Sitecore 8 or 9.
What can you expect from Sitback
We are an ambitious, hardworking team who strive to deliver great work! We are passionate about technology and continuous innovation. We are proud of our multicultural backgrounds and through shared respect and transparency we have an AWESOME working environment. We are a supportive team where development and progression are encouraged. Working with us at Sitback is a mix of passion, fun, and teamwork!
- A great working environment with supportive mentors and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers.
- A packed social calendar, BBQs, Active April, World Food Month, Serene September, Poker nights and much more.
- The opportunity to work with high profile clients.
- A flexible working environment where we encourage forward thinking and nurture ideas.
- We promote excellence at all levels in all roles and will work with you to ensure you are given every tool to succeed.
Expectations based on our values
- TEAMWORK: Maintain productive and friendly working relationships with other members of staff, clients, partners and external vendors.
- EXCELLENCE: Ensure that all work produced is to the best of my abilities, representing Sitback in the most effective way possible.
- NURTURE: Support the development of my teammates, and always be looking for ways to improve my own knowledge and abilities to improve Sitback’s competitive advantage.
- INNOVATION: Use my experience and wider knowledge to find more effective ways to carry out my duties.
- FOCUS: Always consider the experience of our prospective and current clients, as well as my internal clients, ensuring whenever possible that everything I do is centred around their needs.
- Must be Sitecore expert with experience in Sitecore 8 and 9
- Experienced in .NET MVC
- .NET Core (At least 1 completed project)
- Should be comfortable with basic CSS
- Must have basic Azure knowledge
- Must be experienced in Git code repository management