Experience Design Consultant - Expression of Interest
Permanent | Sydney
You will be part of the XD team delivering projects for new and existing customers. You will be responsible for identifying client needs and managing client expectations, identifying research objectives, conducting initial business and user research, translating requirements into IA and UI designs, and running usability testing sessions.
As an Experience Design Consultant you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the UX phase on a variety of projects
- Oversee quality assurance
- Mentoring other consultants and leading them on project work
- Assisting with scoping new projects and business activities
- Good housekeeping
- Manage the client through the project
- Provide estimates
- Responsible for quality assurance
- Delivering on time and on budget
- Deliver against project plans
- Attending WIPs
- Time Sheets
- Training (attending and facilitating)
- 3 - 5 years consulting experience in UX
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members
- Excellent Client / Customer Relations liaison skills
- Experienced in research methods
- Experienced in user-centred design
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Prior experience in UI design for mobile and tablet devices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Psychology or similar.
Knowledge and Skills
A proven track record in the following areas would be desirable
- Client focus in a service delivery environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience in all aspects of user experience research methods and user-centred design
- Leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of Axure (or other wireframing tools)
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills.
What can you expect from Sitback
We are an ambitious, hardworking team who strive to deliver great work! We are passionate about technology and continuous innovation. We are proud of our multicultural backgrounds and through shared respect and transparency we have an AWESOME working environment. We are a supportive team where development and progression are encouraged. Working with us at Sitback is a mix of passion, fun, and teamwork!
- A great working environment with supportive mentors and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers.
- A packed social calendar, BBQs, Active April, World Food Month, Serene September, Poker nights and much more.
- The opportunity to work with high profile clients.
- A flexible working environment where we encourage forward-thinking and nurture ideas.
- We promote excellence at all levels in all roles and will work with you to ensure you are given every tool to succeed.
- Strong client focus
- Leadership skills
- Experience across all aspects of UX research methods
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills