Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Permanent | Remote
Sitback is a Human-Centred Design and Development Agency based in Sydney. We specialise in Psychology-based User Experience Design, Web Development and Support & Optimisation – working closely with our clients to help them engage more effectively with their customers online.
Sitback is unlike any other agency you may have worked for. We are flexible, invest in quality training for our team, we have a diverse mix of clients and projects, and enjoy a great social side too. Our people are truly fantastic and the awesome family vibe is one of our stand out features. The people in the company really look out for each other and the awesome family feel is what makes us stand out. We are an experienced team and work in collaboration with each other and are proud to have recently gained our Great Place to Work certification.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new web solutions and enhancements to existing web solutions. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Designing content structures in content management systems including templates structures.
- Creating and working with custom markup in content management systems.
- Creating and working with custom integrations.
- Creating and working with content management systems authentication and permissions.
- Ability to implement custom search using either Lucene, Solr, Azure or third-party integrations such as Search.IO.
- Working with waterfall/agile-kanban methodology.
- Microservices and microarchitectures.
- Ability to autonomously debug and provide solutions to issues.
- Creating, configuring, and implementing workflows (Nice to have)
- Ability to implement Sitecore Personalisation (Nice to have)
- Ability to implement custom Umbraco features (Nice to have)
- 5 years + Sitecore Experience – (ideally Sitecore 9 or 10)
- 3+ years experience with Sitecore DI and other DI frameworks or libraries
- Sitecore Helix Experience – at least 2+ years
- Experience integrating Sitecore with external services such as REST API, API, WCF Services, etc – at least 2+ years experience
- Familiarity with either Unicorn or Sitecore TDS
- Strong software debugging experience – at least 5+ years
- VueJS and ReactJS experience (Nice to have) – at least 2+ years
What can you expect from us
- Great working environment with supportive mentors and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers.
- We promote excellence at all levels in all roles and will work with you to ensure you are given tools and training opportunities to grow and succeed.
- A packed social calendar with events organised throughout the year.
- A company committed to consistently improving sustainability within the business and protecting our environment.
- A great bunch of people to work alongside.
- The opportunity to work with high-profile and interesting clients.
- A remote first, flexible working environment where we encourage forward thinking and nurture ideas.
Diversity at Sitback
At Sitback we are proud of our culture. Our staff hail from many different countries and backgrounds, and come together through a passion for excellence and a love of what we do. Sitback is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment that embraces values, diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application or contact us at [email protected] for assistance through the recruitment process.
Share this job vacancy:
Interested in this role?
If the person we’re looking for sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Contact us to learn more about the role or to share your CV / portfolio with our recruitment team.