Senior Digital Producer
Permanent | Remote
Sitback is unlike any other agency you may have worked for. We are flexible, invest in quality training for our team, we have a diverse mix of clients and projects, and enjoy a great social side too. Our people are truly fantastic and the awesome family vibe is one of our stand out features. We are an experienced team and work in collaboration with each other.
About the role
As the Senior Digital Producer, you are responsible for the smooth running and success of the Support and Optimisation business at Sitback.
While every day is different, you’ll always find yourself working with a team of digital producers and project managers, developers, and UX professionals to deliver high-quality web development services to our clients across government, financial services, education, medical, events, and charity sectors.
Words/phrases that sum up your role include (but are not limited to): Drupal, Sitecore, Umbraco, WordPress, website performance optimisation reporting, SEO, analytics, WCAG, new feature development, collaboration, processes, sprints, budgets, relationship management, client retention, resourcing, and capacity planning.
Balancing the needs of the business, our clients, and your team is what you strive for and gives you a great deal of satisfaction.
You report to the COO and are responsible for the ongoing operational performance of Sitback in line with the strategic direction of the business. Your core responsibilities are focused on operational excellence, project management/delivery, client relationship management and role modelling the behaviours that create a high performing, engaged culture.
You will regularly meet with key client contacts to understand their business needs and help plan and prioritise activity to achieve their goals. You will liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to provide client insight, reporting and success stories. You will contribute to improving and extending our service offering based on client feedback and your own knowledge and expertise.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to plan and schedule work.
- Working to agreed SLAs and ensuring support tickets are actioned on time and on budget.
- Creating and managing support jobs, invoices and costs using WorkflowMax.
- Conducting resource mapping to ensure the most efficient organisation of resources for support.
- Supporting the team by ensuring efficient utilisation and capacity forecasting to foster accountability.
- Acting as a point of referral for the team and being a source of knowledge and guidance for more junior members of the team.
- Owning account management responsibilities
- Contributing to scopes of work and new proposals
- Successfully adding additional upsell on retainers, renewals and client retention
- Engaging in continuous improvement and increasing process efficiencies
- Identifying and implementing better ways of working in response to client needs
- Providing timely, accurate and meaningful reporting
- Supporting initiatives to create a highly engaged, high performing culture in line with the company values.
- Fostering a positive team spirit through empowerment, trust and respect.
The skills and experience to be successful in the role include:
- Digital project management knowledge.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Commitment to ongoing learning/study within the digital space in relation to this role.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise.
- Ability to pivot quickly while juggling multiple client priorities.
- Ability to analyse website analytics to surface opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict management.
- Attention to detail.
What can you expect from Sitback
We are an ambitious, hardworking team who strive to deliver great work! We are passionate about technology and continuous innovation. We are proud of our multicultural backgrounds and through shared respect and transparency we have an AWESOME working environment. We are a supportive team where development and progression are encouraged. Working with us at Sitback is a mix of passion, fun, and teamwork!
- A great working environment with supportive mentors and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers.
- A packed social calendar, BBQs, Active April, World Food Month, Serene September, Poker nights and much more.
- The opportunity to work with high profile clients.
- A flexible working environment where we encourage forward-thinking and nurture ideas.
- We promote excellence at all levels in all roles and will work with you to ensure you are given every tool to succeed.
Our expectations of you – based on our core values
- TEAMWORK – Maintain productive and friendly working relationships with other members of staff, clients, partners and external vendors.
- EXCELLENCE – Ensure that all work produced is to the best of my abilities, representing Sitback in the most effective way possible.
- NURTURE – Support the development of my teammates, and always be looking for ways to improve my own knowledge and abilities to improve Sitback’s competitive advantage.
- INNOVATION – Use my experience and wider knowledge to find more effective ways to carry out my duties.
- FOCUS – Always consider the experience of our prospective and current clients, as well as my internal clients, ensuring whenever possible that everything I do is centred around their needs.
- COMMUNITY – Take an active role in connecting with my peers and the wider community. Take time out to rest and recharge and support my mental and physical health.
- SUSTAINABILITY – Consider the environment and wider society in the decisions I make. Look for opportunities to reduce my waste and carbon footprint and educate others on how they can be more sustainable too.
Diversity at Sitback
At Sitback we are proud of our culture. Our staff hail from many different countries and backgrounds, and come together through a passion for excellence and a love of what we do. Sitback is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment that embraces values, diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application or contact us at [email protected] for assistance through the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide evidence of vaccination.
Share this job vacancy:
Interested in this role?
If the person we’re looking for sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Contact us to learn more about the role or to share your CV / portfolio with our recruitment team.