Senior Digital Project Manager
Permanent | Remote
Sitback is a Human-Centred Design and Development Agency based in Sydney. We specialise in Psychology-based User Experience Design, Web Development and Support & Optimisation – working closely with our clients to help them engage more effectively with their customers online.
Sitback is unlike any other agency you may have worked for, it is flexible, invests in quality training for staff, we have a real mix of clients and projects, and has a great social side also. The people in the company really look out for each other and the awesome family feel is what makes us stand out. We are an experienced team and work in collaboration with each other and are proud to have recently gained our Great Place to Work certification.
Sitback offer full and flexible remote working with access to collaboration spaces in order to meet up and work with your fellow team members whenever you need access.
We are currently expanding the family and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team and report to the Delivery Team Lead. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, from inception to delivery and ensuring the project goals and objectives are achieved.
- Planning project delivery in alignment with the project’s commercial terms and using the standardized Sitback Methodology.
- Forming and facilitating cross-functional Agile project teams to deliver projects on budget and to or above client expectations.
- Identifying, managing, and logging Risks, Issues, Actions Dependencies & Decisions for projects in a timely manner.
- Managing scope in alignment with the project’s commercials (e.g., Fixed Price, T&M etc.)
- Reporting on project delivery and timelines both internally and to the client.
- Providing clear visibility of project and team performance both internally and for the client.
- Maintain the release roadmap with direction from the Technical Lead.
- Managing operational/support incidents in a timely, effective, and well-communicated manner in conjunction with the Technical Lead.
- Maximize the utility and billability of the project team.
- Ensure resourcing is booked in Sitback’s traffic management system.
- Applying Sitback Methodology standards to project delivery and contributing to ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working with the Delivery Lead to define and document Sitback Methodology standards for project delivery.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to other members of the Delivery team.
The skills and experience to be successful in the role include:
- Professional Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master qualification.
- 7+ years of experience in successfully implementing web development projects in complex, fast-moving environments using agile & blended approaches for a Digital Agency or Professional Services organization.
- In-depth understanding of Agile and Traditional SDLC and an appreciation of how they can be blended to tailor delivery to suit the needs of individual projects.
- Good knowledge of CMS Platforms ideally Sitecore, Umbraco, Drupal, WordPress and mainstream CMS platforms .
- Facilitating team planning and estimation using Scrum
- Good understanding of the use of traditional project management artefacts (schedules. RAID log etc.) and how these complement agile tools.
- Understanding of T&M and Fixed Price budgets and proven experience managing budget up to $2M.
What can you expect from us
- Great working environment with supportive mentors and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers.
- A packed social calendar with events organised throughout the year.
- A company committed to consistently improving sustainability within the business and protecting our environment.
- A great bunch of people to work alongside.
- The opportunity to work with high profile and interesting clients.
- A remote first, flexible working environment where we encourage forward thinking and nurture ideas.
- We promote excellence at all levels in all roles and will work with you to ensure you are given every tool to succeed.
Diversity at Sitback
At Sitback we are proud of our culture. Our staff hail from many different countries and backgrounds and come together through a passion for excellence and a love of what we do. Sitback is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment that embraces values, diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application or contact us at [email protected] for assistance through the recruitment process.
Share this job
Interested in this role?
If the person we’re looking for sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Contact us to learn more about the role or to share your CV / portfolio with our recruitment team.