We employ a specialist team whose experience, combined with our Engagement Methodology™, ensures we deliver outstanding customer experiences.
The Engagement Methodology™ is our recommended phased approach to Digital Project Delivery to ensure that the optimal and most effective route is taken, enabling quicker delivery and faster speed to market.
- A senior project manager is assigned to every project who ensures that there is open communication and project governance both internally and externally
- The project timeline is created and agreed at the outset of the project
- Daily stand-ups are implemented for the internal project team
- Weekly WIPs occur between Sitback and you and your project team
- A central communication tool is used to ensure that everyone involved in the project is kept in the loop
- Specialist team ensures high quality
- Defined engagement models
- Proven Digital Delivery Methodology (DDM)
- Open communication and timely reporting
- Trusted advisors – taking project ownership
“The Support Team do an amazing job of maintaining and enhancing our suite of Drupal sites. Their service is full of pleasant surprises, from their lightning-quick reactions when something breaks, to their unwavering determination to deliver a solution.”Luna Park Sydney
“Sitback worked hard to understand our business needs to enable our digital transformation journey across UX, development, project management and support. A strong, customer focussed, delivery model which ensures that the stakeholder expectations are met.”TasRacing
“Sitback is a great organisation to work with. They truly understand the customer experience space and can work very well with any business to understand their customer experience expectations.
In an age where the battleground is experience, you will need a great partner such as Sitback to map and create optimal experiences for your customers. The team are very collaborative, professional and nurturing to help you build the skills and understanding into your organisation.”People’s Choice Credit Union
“Sitback’s UX 101 training was an excellent session for our digital team. UX as a term can be quite confusing and seen more like a job role than a process. The team found it really insightful to learn more practical tips to understand users and are looking at ways to include it in upcoming projects.”Cancer Council NSW
“Sitback is a big part of our User Experience work. Their capabilities and approach to UX research is highly effective, particularly the way they apply organisational psychology to solve business/user problems.”Woolworths
Let's Talk About Your Project
Whether your users are consumers, companies, partners, citizens or staff, we exist to ensure your organisation provides the best possible online experience, resulting in happy customers and a successful business.
If you want to improve the experience you offer your customers, get in touch today and we’ll show you how our specialist team can help you make the most of your digital investment.