We employ a specialist team whose experience, combined with our Engagement Methodology™, ensures we deliver outstanding customer experiences.
The Engagement Methodology™ is our recommended phased approach to Digital Project Delivery to ensure that the optimal and most effective route is taken, enabling quicker delivery and faster speed to market.
- A senior project manager is assigned to every project who ensures that there is open communication and project governance both internally and externally
- The project timeline is created and agreed at the outset of the project
- Daily stand-ups are implemented for the internal project team
- Weekly WIPs occur between Sitback and you and your project team
- A central communication tool is used to ensure that everyone involved in the project is kept in the loop
- Specialist team ensures high quality
- Defined engagement models
- Proven Digital Delivery Methodology (DDM)
- Open communication and timely reporting
- Trusted advisors – taking project ownership
“Sitback worked hard to understand our business needs to enable our digital transformation journey across UX, development, project management and support. A strong, customer focussed, delivery model which ensures that the stakeholder expectations are met.”TasRacing
“Sitback are by far the most professional and driven developers I’ve worked with. We have had a highly collaborative approach to our website development, with Sitback expertly guiding us through the necessary decisions and making it clear at all stages what the time and cost implications would be.”Southern Cross Travel Insurance
“Thank you for your hard work and thought leadership in the UX space. Its turned out better than we could have expected.”ANZ Wealth
“I just wanted to say how much we have appreciated the support of Lindsey and the team over the last few weeks including midnight deployments, multiple edits, and releases to the website content and even helping us out with reformatting images when the marketing agency couldn’t. We really do appreciate their hard work and willing to help attitude, and are looking forward to celebrating a successful launch with them”Woolworths
“Sitback’s UX 101 training was an excellent session for our digital team. UX as a term can be quite confusing and seen more like a job role than a process. The team found it really insightful to learn more practical tips to understand users and are looking at ways to include it in upcoming projects.”Cancer Council NSW
Let's Talk About Your Project
Whether your users are consumers, companies, partners, citizens or staff, we exist to ensure your organisation provides the best possible online experience, resulting in happy customers and a successful business.
If you want to improve the experience you offer your customers, get in touch today and we’ll show you how our specialist team can help you make the most of your digital investment.